John C. Rozmus IV
In this capacity, John is devoted foremost to building a relationship with his clients through empathy and effective communication. By gaining a comprehensive understanding of his clients and their circumstances, John is then able to utilize his legal knowledge to successfully help them find the best possible solutions to their legal problems.
John's interest in family law developed out of his desire to help people in difficult situations. He approaches his clients with the ability to listen and understand the difficult issues they may be facing. John's extensive knowledge of the law and skill as an attorney assist him in successfully addressing the issues that his clients most care about.
John Rozmus is originally from Cincinnati, Ohio. After earning an engineering degree in construction science from the University of Cincinnati, John spent 3 years in The Gambia, West Africa working as a water resources engineer for the United States Peace Corps. He went on to earn his Juris Doctor from The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law where he presided over the Energy and Environmental Law Society and the Devil's Advocates student debate organization. During law school, John was awarded a Public Service Scholarship and the CALI Award of Excellence in Advanced Legal Research.
Outside his work as an attorney, John enjoys performing remodeling projects, blog writing, engaging in fitness activities, gardening, photography, and outdoor recreation.
- Domestic Relations
- Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- Juris Doctor - 05/2017
- Honors: Energy and Environmental Law Society
- Honors: Devil’s Advocates student debate organization
- Honors: Public Service Scholarship
- Honors: CALI Award of Excellence in Advanced Legal Research
- University of Cincinnati, College of Engineering
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 06/2010
- Columbus City Attorney, Prosecutor Division, Law Clerk, 2015 to 2018
- United States Attorney, Southern District of Ohio, Legal Intern, 2016 to 2016
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association